The National Industrial Court of Nigeria is a specialized superior court of record of dispensing social justice, dedicated to administering justice in an equitable impartial and timely manner. In accordance with the rule of law and by fostering public trust, understanding and confidence. It shall provide the public and other agencies it serves with an accessible, safe, respectful environment in which to conduct business and resolve disputes.
National Industrial Court of Nigeria will be a court system, characterized by execellence that strives to attain a fair and responsive system of justice while protecting the rights and liberties, upholding and interpreting the law, and resolving disputes peacefully, fairly and effectively. This includes an effectively managed judiciary and judicial system that utilizes alternative dispute resolution to best serve the public,whille seeking the highest possible understanding, trust and confidence. At the National Industrial Court of Nigeria, we strive to provide the following;
- Equal access to a fair and effective system of justice for all without excess cost, inconvinence, or delay, with sensitivity to an increase diverse society.
- Offer complimentary methods of dispute resolution while preserving the constitutional right to trial, and ensuring compliances with the results achieved through effective enforcement of court orders.
- Quality services that continuosly improves, that meets or exceeds public expectations, and that ensures that all are treeted with courtesy, dignity and respect.
- Maintain the independence of the judiciary whle strengthening relations with the public, the bar, and other branches of government.
- Acknowledgeand enhanced the potential of every person in our organization to contribute to the administration of justice through participation, training and technology.
- Share sense of common identityand purpose as a statewide judiciary.
- Earn the respect and confidence of an informed public.
The Court aims at promoting industrial harmony through a timely, but fair resolution of disputes arising from industrial relations in a flexible, expedient, reliable and affordable manner thereby providing the enabling environment for the nation’s industrial development and economic growth.
We combine the rule of law applicable in conventional courts with speedy resolution of industrial disputes conscious of the import of economics of time on socio-economic.
- Specialized knowledge of the law and practice of industrial relations and employment conditions;
- Easy access to justice with locations of many Court Divisions in all state capitals including Abuja;
- Fast-track justice delivery process in tandem with the import of time to socio-economic development;
- Power to enforce own judgments and awards